Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A sense of some accomplishment.



This is the first thing I have completed for myself in a long time. (You hear that, cat? No more new toys for you until you drag the old ones out from under the couch.)

The pros and cons of this clapotis:

Con: the colors. Yikes. I feel like some kind of sassy circus clown in these pinks and blues.

Pro: the way it drapes. Very elegant in a sassy clown kind of way.

Con: no comments on said draping while wearing the 'Tis (as I call it) around the English Dept. building today.

Pro: no negative comments or smothered laughter while wearing it around the English Dept. today.

Pro: finishing! Now that this is over, and I know I can make one without bursting into tears or stabbing a needle through my monitor, making one for my Mom will be breezy.

----------------------------------
Nice thing that happened today:
When I picked up some books from the library, they came with some extra love on the request slips.



Ok, so, those could be "B"s. But I want to believe that the library, as a building of some sentimentality, has a certain affection for me. It will miss me next year.

Comments on "A sense of some accomplishment."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:20 AM) : 

The clapotis is beautiful!

 

post a comment