Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Overhaul!

Everyone once in a while I look at this thing and realize it's wandered off the knitted path. I want this to be a knitting/reading/cooking blog, but it's turned into a whining/worrying/boredom blog. TODAY, my invisible internet readers (who I hope are still there) this changes.

Later on I will go to my local Yarn Shop (no, really, that's its name) and purchase yarn for my mother's birthday present. And I will print out the pattern for the Clapotis and stare at it longingly.

From today, I will have more than one project going at once. This sounds like a bad idea, but I'm getting so bored with The Boyfriend's monotonously grey sweater that I think I'll scream if I don't make something in a color and a pattern. Any one will do.

Also soon to come: pictures of my monstrously large hat.

Comments on "Overhaul!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Having more than one project on the go is officially a Good Thing: if you're alternating between yarns and needles you're less likely to get repetitive strain. Yay!

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (2:07 PM) : 

That sounds like a Legitimate Excuse if I ever heard one!

And, I've mastered the art of reading and knitting at the same time. So no more guilt about knitting when I should be reading.

 

post a comment