Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Monday, January 16, 2006

stupid yarn. stupid stupid yarn.

While making The Boyfriend's sweater tonight, a MAJOR CRISIS happened. I was whizzing through the armhole decreases with my usual grace and speed, when I realized that I'd been doing the wrong decrease rows. I had to rip out an inch and a half of sweater and start over at the BO stitches. I just want to finish this before Ohio starts thawing!

Also, I came across this fantastic handmade needle site in my browsing.* The needles are a bit pricey, but she's a local Columbus gal who does lovely work. I think I'm going to buy myself some bumblebee themed needles when this application stress is all over.



*personal statement polishing procrastination

Comments on "stupid yarn. stupid stupid yarn."

 

post a comment