Obligatory Christmas thoughts
| I'm at my parents' house for the next week, and I've managed to forget my camera's cable in Ohio. So, there will be no photo updates for a while. But trust that our tree is pretty, we are happy, and the weather is nice. Tomorrow is Knitted Present Time, and I'm worried that some people will think they've gotten lousy presents. I wish I'd started earlier so I'd had time to make more stuff, or simply more impressive stuff. Let's face it, a hat is a pretty underwhelming present. But I'm sure everyone will be polite and fawn over the gifts while I plot ways to improve on this next year. I'm thinking knitted robots and/or furniture. Anyway, I hope you all have fantastic Christmaseses, drink your entire weight in mulled wine, and eat at least 75% of your weight in food that could probably kill you if consumed daily. |











Comments on "Obligatory Christmas thoughts"
post a comment