Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh no. Oh no no no no.

I just recieved my teaching assignment for the Winter quarter.

Monday and Wednesday, 7:30-9:18 AM. Good god.

Comments on "Oh no. Oh no no no no."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 AM) : 

oh, baby...
You may need to take up the coffee habit. That, or spend the first half-hour of class listening to the Ride of the Valkyrie.

This, too, shall pass.
-Mom

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (8:21 AM) : 

I'm considering just starting the class at 8. But if anyone mentions that one the evaluations, I might be in trouble.

Hmmm, Valkyries, you say?

 

Blogger Rob S said ... (2:07 PM) : 

As far as I'm aware, a day doesn't exist until 8 A.M., so I think you're allowed to do that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Oh cripes... that's about as harsh as can be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Jeepers,

I could offer a lot of sympathy, but my day has started at either 7AM or 7:30 AM for a long time.

You could always try a stand up poster and tape recorder.

Dad

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (6:57 PM) : 

On the up side -- I'm finally teaching in the English dept. building instead of being shunted into some random large concrete box with no windows or heat.

 

post a comment