This is what I've been knitting lately. A Christmas present for someone who shall remain nameless.![]() Aside from that, I'm very busy with school work. I think I'm writing a paper on Walt Whitman, and another on Shelley. And also getting those PhD applications sent out. This is going to be an expensive and frantic November. |
Mystery Sweater
Pomatomus socks (on hold)
Clapotis
Hourglass sweater
William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury
Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales
The Fall, a compliation TB made for me
The Replacements, All Shook Down
Previous Posts
- Conclusion: inconclusive
- We have leaves!
- Here we go.
- Handy
- An update of some optimism
- In the midst of all the gloom and anxiety here at ...
- I spoke too soon
- Always in threes?
- where can you see lions?
- Tales from the Dark Side
Friends' Blogs
Knitty Crafty Blogs
- Å Strikke
- autumnsweater
- The Blue Blog
- The Bookish Girl
- Brooklyntweed
- Cinemaknits
- Curious Bird
- Dogged Knits
- Domesticat
- Elliphantom Knits
- Enchanting Juno
- Glampyre
- January One
- Knitters Anonymous
- The Knitting Philistine
- Knit and Tonic
- Lolly Knitting Around
- The Lone Knitter
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- My Fashionable Life
- Pepperknit
- Polka Dot Mittens
- The Purloined Letter
- See Eunny Knit!
- Slipped Stitch
- So Much Yarn, So Little Time
- Super Eggplant
-
- Whip-up
- Yarn Monkey
- Yarnstorm








Comments on ""
post a comment