| In the midst of all the gloom and anxiety here at Casa Specs, I wanted to share the first thing that has made me smile in days. A poem from the always lovely Mr Sheep. First chill of winter I put on my orange hat And think of you. He is the recipient of one of the many spacehopper hats I've sent over the Atlantic, and has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cheers!* *"Thank you," in American. |
Mystery Sweater
Pomatomus socks (on hold)
Clapotis
Hourglass sweater
William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury
Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales
The Fall, a compliation TB made for me
The Replacements, All Shook Down
Previous Posts
- I spoke too soon
- Always in threes?
- where can you see lions?
- Tales from the Dark Side
- The good, the bad, and the awkward.
- A representation of my life, in the form of a song...
- Bring on the scarves!
- yawn
- And we're off
- I wish those states were in blue instead
Friends' Blogs
Knitty Crafty Blogs
- Å Strikke
- autumnsweater
- The Blue Blog
- The Bookish Girl
- Brooklyntweed
- Cinemaknits
- Curious Bird
- Dogged Knits
- Domesticat
- Elliphantom Knits
- Enchanting Juno
- Glampyre
- January One
- Knitters Anonymous
- The Knitting Philistine
- Knit and Tonic
- Lolly Knitting Around
- The Lone Knitter
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- My Fashionable Life
- Pepperknit
- Polka Dot Mittens
- The Purloined Letter
- See Eunny Knit!
- Slipped Stitch
- So Much Yarn, So Little Time
- Super Eggplant
-
- Whip-up
- Yarn Monkey
- Yarnstorm







Comments on ""
post a comment