Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Sunday, December 11, 2005

This is so not punk rock of me.

I just checked the latest edition of Knitty.com and I have found two projects that I MUST make for myself. I'd be running out to the store for yarn and needles if it wasn't for the Christmas knitting I still have to do, the two spacehopper hats I've promised to two more very patient 4rthurans, and other practical demands on my time.

Anyway, behold:
The Tempting II:


And The Tubey


After Christmas, you will be mine. Oh yes.

Comments on "This is so not punk rock of me."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM) : 

Very classy, but I bet the neck shaping is going to be tricky.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (10:18 PM) : 

I hope not -- but I'm going to try it and see. I'm making it in all black, of course; not with those stripes.

 

post a comment