Oh honey, look at you
| I took The Boyfriend to the airport this morning, as he's flying back to New Jersey to spend the holidays with his family. This means that I have the place to myself, which in turn means that I can watch tv (which we usually don't do). Today I have watched the RAD's Nutcracker and am now enjoying Julie Andrews in an old television version of Mr Rogers' and Mr Hammerstein's Cinderella. She's so pretty and classy and graceful and has such a wonderful voice. I've decided that she's one of my new role models. She joins the list of 1) My grandmother 2) Margot Fonteyn 3)Rachel Carson 4)Siouxsie Sioux If you combined them all, you'd get some bizzare (but classy) goth-ballerina-scientist hybrid. I've almost finished another Christmas present, and am still fighting the rolling scarf. It's an acrylic/wool blend, and apparently this means it will roll like a crazy rolling thing. This worries me as I bought the same yarn to make something else that may have to be blocked, too. Damn you, sheep. |











Comments on "Oh honey, look at you"
-
Anonymous said ... (7:34 AM) :
-
Sarah said ... (8:56 AM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (6:38 AM) :
post a commentIt's the acrylic that won't block, not the wool. Death to all acrylics!
Thought of you this morning - there's a Wilderness in Literature course scheduled here for the January blitz term. Want me to get hold of the syllabus?
-M.
only if it wouldn't be going out of your way. I already have the syllabus for a Nature in Medieval Lit class that one of my profs is teaching (but I can't take due to a schedule conflict), so I have plenty of extra reading to do!
It's very sweet of you to put your
grandmother at the head of the list. She is one amazing lady.
Dad