Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Monday, February 27, 2006

Just odds, no ends.

I am slightly surprised to discover that I have A Stash. I don't know when it happened, but at some point in the past 6 months, my yarn basket was moved to the closet. And then some of the yarn was moved into a tub in The Boyfriend's music room (or "the study" as we wishfully refer to it) because it kept tumbling out of the basket and closet. I think the next step is to start squirreling it away under the floorboards.



Despite the fact that I am priming myself for Batty Old Lady Syndrome, I like having lots of yarn around. I've always worked one project at a time; so while I was constantly knitting, I never had surplus yarn (well, not much). But now I have a TUB of yarn, plus a basket in a closet. I am ready for all holidays, babies, and surprise birthday parties, and I will only get more ready as time goes by. BRING IT ON.

Comments on "Just odds, no ends."

 

post a comment