Holy crap.
| Yes, I'm working on my papers for my portfolio defense. Yes, the Orangina has not beaten me down. I haven't cast back on (for the fourth time) yet, but I will. Oh yes, I will. I started a sock. It's blue. But good god people, did you see the Harlot's post? Did you check out the WEBS site? Have you recovered yet? Which major household appliance/car/child are you going to sell? Actually, that last question isn't even relevant because the yarn is SO CHEAP. I mean, I'm stingy, broke, destitute, and poor (pick two) and I'm considering buying boxes of yarn. Boxes. This is what made me realize exactly what I'd stumbled onto here. And possibly this. I think I need to lie down. |











Comments on "Holy crap."
-
Jenna said ... (5:06 PM) :
-
Sarah said ... (7:48 PM) :
-
Nadia said ... (11:51 PM) :
-
Sarah said ... (8:03 AM) :
post a commentSometimes I forget that everyone's not painfully close to Webs! (My boyfriend lives the next town over) The Majestic is nice stuff - I bought a bag of it in black over a year ago.
I found some cotton on there that I think is going toward a sweater for my brother.
Yikes. I know where my next paycheck is going.
I'm almost glad they don't ship to Canada. My poor little wallet might implode and my yarn room might explode.
I think my wallet might do the same. Luckily I don't have a yarn room yet, just a partially filled yarn closet.