Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Announcement.


click for bigger

I don't know what to say.

Comments on "Announcement."

 

Blogger eclectech said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Yaaaaaaay! That's wonderful news.
*does the happy dance*

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (10:50 PM) : 

Thank you! That's a marvelous happy dance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM) : 

*Throws confetti and toots party horn*

I'm telling all my friends; hope you don't mind! Golly, I hope Vic Pusey will be in this week - he'd be thrilled, too.

*hugs and hugs again*
-Mom

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 AM) : 

Gadzooks, I hate to sound trite but I am so proud of you. It is truly a great achievement.

And to think, you will be paid to do what you love to do.

I can't wait to tell Mimi.

*dad hug*

Dad

 

post a comment