Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Friday, April 21, 2006

Clapotis #2

I finished my mom's Clapotis last weekend and sent it off on Monday. I've resisted posting a picture until she got it because I wanted her to be the first to see the finished product. The package arrived today, so here it is:



I started my Orangina, but I've had to start over three times now due to my inability to follow a pattern for over 6 reps. I never notice until I get to the end of a row either, and I never feel like going through the trouble of picking up 90 stitches. Is anyone else horrible at picking up stitches? I can never get the right number. Ever.

It's coming along, but slowly. My MA exam is in four weeks, and I got the Exam Fear the other night. I worked out my reading and writing schedule up until the event itself, and I will have to sleep approximately 7 hours between now and May 16th to get it all done.

Someone told me that in grad school, you become addicted to either cigarettes or caffeine. I'm so glad I've gone with the latter.

Comments on "Clapotis #2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 PM) : 

The Clapotis is beautiful.

Dad

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (6:17 PM) : 

Thanks!

It would look great on you, Dad.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 AM) : 

Perhaps,

but I promised your mother I would stop wearing her clothes.

Dad

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

It's even more beautiful in person. Love you!

Strange, but I'd just blogged about how being around smokers on campus was reviving my urge to smoke. Once an addict, always an addict.

Must resist...

Mom

 

post a comment