Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Long winter's nap.



(Viggo wishes you a Merry Christmas and wants to know if you're finishing that sandwich.)


It's been busy here (as it has everywhere else, if the silent blogs are anything to go by), but I wanted to post and say hello.

Items of note:

1. The Jamesey was a success. My lumberjack brother loves it.



I finished the last sleeve at 4 am Christmas morning and finished seaming at Christmas dinner as my little cousins were joyously handing out presents. It was frantic, but I was determined not to ruin Christmas. I was VICTORIOUS.

More details later, after I've taken some nicer photos.

2. Today is my birthday. 24 of your Earth years.

3. I made some new banners for the blog, hoping to do a swanky random image grab like Cara's. I can't find a script for this that would work in Blogger, where I do not have my own hosting space available. Any suggestions, Blogger bloggers?



Happy (continuing) Holidays! Now stop reading blogs and go have some more pie.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Long winter's nap."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 AM) : 

Really cute! Oh, and the sweater looks nice too. ;)

Best wishes for a happy birthday!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Happy birthday! Merry Christmas, too--great job on the Jamesy.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Thanks, guys!

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (12:01 PM) : 

OMG I want to take Viggo home with me. I would totally give him my sandwich.

The Jamesy looks awesome--and your brother looks happy enough in it that it was totally worth staying up until 4 AM for!

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (12:02 PM) : 

Oh, and happy birthday! I was so overcome with love for Viggo that I forgot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 PM) : 

Oops - a very belated Happy Birthday! And nice work on the sweater...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:53 PM) : 

I'm so happy for you for finishing your sweater on time. Your brother looks great in it. Lovely job. Happy Birthday! Your blog has always looked so nice. I like the banner.

 

Blogger Kitty Jimjams said ... (6:41 AM) : 

Happy Birthday! And cuddles to Viggo and, I don't know, some sort of slap on the back for your brother, who looks very smart in the Jamesey.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Thanks, everyone!

Viggo has been cuddled and my brother smacked accordingly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 PM) : 

happy birthday

and that sweater is GREAT!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 PM) : 

OK, I'll be blunt here...your lumberjack brother is h-o-t. So is the sweater...nice work!

 

post a comment