Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Sunday, July 16, 2006

There and back again. Again.

Went to Knoxville.
Completed paperwork at the university.
Looked for apartment.
Failed to find apartment.

I'm less than pleased with the trip, but I'm not unhappy with the town. It seems sleepy and stagnant, but I've been assured that this is because the population decreases by 40% when students aren't around.


Back again later this week.

Comments on "There and back again. Again."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Bother.

Maybe the University has a housing reference board or list? Is there a mail list for grad students you could place an inquiry on? Friends of friends?

just brainstorming...
Mom

 

post a comment