Say hello to the new guy.
Well, we wanted a 1 year old female and we left with a 3 month old male.![]() Everybody, say hello to Otto! He isn't really named after anyone, but I was thinking of the Replacements song and one of the Holy Roman Emperors when I considered the name. And now I can't stop singing the song to him, which I think is going to warp him somehow. I've been knitting, but I'm not feeling very inspired to post anything lately. Sooner or later I'll finish a sock (I finally started some Jaywalkers in some not-so-hideous knitpicks sock yarn) and then I'll have something exciting to show you. Stay frosty! |












Comments on "Say hello to the new guy."
-
Kitty Jimjams said ... (6:50 AM) :
-
Unknown said ... (10:51 AM) :
-
Sarah said ... (12:13 PM) :
-
Hannah said ... (5:09 PM) :
-
eclectech said ... (8:20 PM) :
-
Sarah said ... (8:36 PM) :
post a commentI've said it before but HE IS SO CUTE.
Hooray for Otto! He's gorgeous.
He's good-looking and cuddly! He spent the entire night (at least, he was there every time I woke up) in bed with us. It's a little weird, because he should have better things to do (like shredding our couch), but we'll take it.
Ooh, Otto is a cutie!
Aww, hello Otto! He's adorable. I hope he's settling in well.
He's doing very well -- he's even started trying to eat my dinner.