The dangers of Japanese punk and cheap beer.
| Things I've done recently: 1. Went to see The Spunks and Gito Gito Hustler. My god, I have never danced that much at a show before. I think the wall-standers in the back must have been shaking their heads at that poor blonde girl who was dancing like a loon. Because I was. Both bands were amazing, but I completely fell in love with Gito Gito, and fell back in love with the lead singer of The Spunks -- who held my hand! HE HELD MY HAND! 2. Had a massive hangover the following day as a result of drinking one more PBR tallboy than I should have. You'd think I'd know better, wouldn't you? 3. The academic year has started. I'm taking one class that looks to be 4 hours of mind-numbing mumbling a week (on the professor's part, not mine), and another that seems to be 4 hours of insanely intense reading/classes per week. I'm teaching a section of "Arts Scholars" which means that most of my students are interested in artistic thing one way or another. Their first-day essays weren't as creative as I would have expected (not a-one was a chose-your-own-adventure type story), but they all have a good grasp of writen English, so I'm a happy girl. 4. Discovered that my health insurance has kicked back in. This means that in a few weeks, I should actually be spectacled again! 5. Made pancakes. Off to eat them now. |











Comments on "The dangers of Japanese punk and cheap beer."
post a comment