Mystery Sweater

Pomatomus socks (on hold)

Clapotis

Hourglass sweater

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury

Geoffrey Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

The Fall, a compliation TB made for me

The Replacements, All Shook Down

Fiber Arts Blogger
Previous | Next

Thursday, February 15, 2007

On and on

Knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit.



Read read read read read read read read.



There's little time to knit around here and less time to write about knitting. I'll be back sometime after next week, when my schedule should have eased a little and I've had time to catch my breath.

Until then, go read the newest Yarnival over at The Purloined Letter. I especially liked the Jane Austen/Charlotte Bronte Death Match and the magical photographs at Through The Loops!

P.S. Is my font huge now or is it just me?

Comments on "On and on"

 

Blogger Liz K. said ... (8:25 PM) : 

The same thing happened to my font lately. I'm stymied.

Take some time off. We'll still be here.

 

Blogger Mintyfresh said ... (9:36 PM) : 

it is a bit wonky; sometimes it corrects itself, sometimes you need to republish the whole blog. still, it comes thru a-ok in rss feeds, so i'm essentially unaffected.

keep on knitting and reading and we'll be here when you get back!

 

Blogger knittingphilistine said ... (11:32 PM) : 

God, I know how you feel about knitting and reading and about not having extra-curricular blogging time... I usually put blogging/procrastinating before work, but I don't suggest it. We're all out here drooling over your dirty sailor, but we're also patient, and we'll gladly wait until you have more time to continue responding to your updates with glee.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

I can't possibly imagine what is keeping you so busy.

Hang in there kiddo.

dad

 

Blogger Lone Knitter said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Good luck with the school work. I'm going to try and get some pages cranked out myself.

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Jane would so totally kick Charlotte's ass.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:55 AM) : 

Yeah it's huge, how peculiar. That dirty sailor looks fantastically gorgeous, may I say (not least because I don't get to express a sentiment like that often).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because there’s a problem with your code. The code you have up is actually alright, except that the ring’s original home page on the urbanspinner site is long gone. The new home page is:
http://unioncenterknits.typepad.com/fiber_arts_bloggers/
You’re welcome to either switch out just that one part of the code, or ask me for the basic default ring code instead.
Please feel free to contact me with any related questions/concerns. Once you have your code fixed up, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can check it out. Thanks!
Joni
PS If we’ve already corresponded via e-mail you can disregard this message. I’m not the best with names. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:12 PM) : 

BIIIIIIIG letters. BIIIIIG.

 

post a comment